Sightseeing flights/parachute tandem drops:
Bautzen airport is not operating sightseeing flights or parachute tandem drops. Please contact the local operators and aeroclubs directly:
- Sightseeing flights – Motorplane: Flugservice Bautzen GmbH – Telefon: +49 3591 211105
- Sightseeing flights – Microlight and glider: Oberlausitzer Flugsportclub e.V.: +49 3591 210617
- Sightseeing flights – Helicopter: AEROHELI International GmbH & Co. KG: +49 35605 429800
- Parachute tandem drops: Fallschirmsportclub Dresden g.e.V.: +49 3591 273738
- Rent a private jet (from 1500 Euro/operation hour): PeakAir GmbH: +49 30 63499454
Company incentives/product presentations/movie shootings:
For company events, product presentations and movie shootings we offer a daily rent of partial areas on our airport. We can support you with our technical capabilities, our staff and partner companies to supply catering, organisation and site safety. We offer the exclusive opportunity with providing an airplane or helicopter for your event. You can use and rent following infrastructure:
- Conference room/training room
- Small kitchen
- Catering pavillon with room and outside bar
- Apron and runway (on seperate agreement)
Notice to spotter and press-photographers:
- due to respect of privacy and decency it is not permittet to take photos, films and publish content about aircraft and passengers on our airport without our agreement.
- if you intent to take photos and filming on our airport, please contact us on AFIS@flugplatz-bautzen.com to obtain our agreement.
- a good and suitable place for spotting without agreement is along the field street along and outside the east fencing of our airport.
Events at Bautzen airport:
are not related to Flugplatz Bautzen Betreibergesellschaft mbH. These events take place on our airport. For any questions, please contact the event organisation and management company:
IDECON-team Eventmanagement und TV-Produktionsgesellschaft mbH: +49 341 3034750
Important! Admittance to the airport area:
The area of Bautzen airport is a private property. It is seperated in two parts: “landside” area and “airside” area. The airside is marked with blue framed signs and the following notice in german language:”Flugplatz – Betreten und Befahren für Unbefugte verboten“. Please take care and pay attention to this!
Notice for admitting to the landside:
- admittance only for staff, suppliers and visitors of resident companies and aeroclubs.
- private driver training, walking with pets, operation of quadrocopters, drones and remote controlled toys, the use as children playground, barbecue place or non-aviation leasure area is not permittet.
- please keep all entries to hangars and airside free. They are important for rescue and fire fight.
- the main entry door will be closed and locked outside airport operational hours and earliest be opened at 06:00 on the following day.
Rules for admittance to the airside (flight crews & suppliers):
- the admittance to the airside is generally prohibited. It is a regulatory offence against §46 section 4 und §53 section 2 LuftVZO and will be persecuted by authorities.
- the admittance of the airside is only possible for flight crew and suplliers.
- for admittance to the airside it is generally necessary to obtain the approval by AFIS. Please contact the officer on duty under following phone number: +49 3591 601322. Without the approval, admittance to the airside is not possible.
- to prevent foreign object debris on aircraft movement areas, use the driveways intented for vehicles!
- entering the runway is generally prohibited.
- take care on aircraft, propellers and running engines! Keep distance!
- Attention! 24h helicopter operation possible.
- video surveillance on site!